ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200 Interior Lights

Alien Green 200
I have recently bought an Alien Green Clio 200 and all of the interior lights (except for the dash) are also green.

I've noticed the front interior lights are flickering when they're on so not sure if they're going to need changing soon. Is this the standard interior light colour for AG Clio's?

Where do I get replacements from if they go?

Sorry! New to CS and Clio's so I don't know much about them :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wouldn't have thought that is standard, they have almost certainly been changed by a previous owner.

Alien Green 200
Ooh okay. I don't want to change them to standard if they go...they look pretty cool at night time!

Alien Green 200
Here's some pictures:

FvVY1Je.jpg
erdVRwJ.jpg
0KlnMRP.jpg

Alien Green 200
I quite like them...although yes they will be pretty useless if I'm looking for something in the car at night :p

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Different!

Actually, they should be good for looking for things at night - not as good as red, mind. Easier for your eyes to adjust to that colour than standard, stark light in a darkened area.

D.

Alien Green 200
I'm thinking of doing the dash lights to match...not sure how that would look though!