ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200 Cup (Kermit)

Storm Grey 200 turbo
Few pictures at the Ring'

Ring3.gif

Ring.gif

Ring2.gif

Silver 182
Yeah thats me I'm the child that used to slow down just to make it bang past your house as you was always outside with the rs and St haha

There's a difference between abuse and driving hard.

From what I could see of that video, it certainly wasn't abuse, Unlike what you see on top gear sometimes.

I'd rather have a car that's had it's early life like that than buying it from someone who pottered to the shops and back.

Storm Grey 200 turbo
Yeah thats me I'm the child that used to slow down just to make it bang past your house as you was always outside with the rs and St haha

Quality haha, I always used to say to anyone that was round "watch him slow down then boot it" as you were coming up the high street, what exhaust did the Red one have?

Storm Grey 200 turbo
There's a difference between abuse and driving hard.

From what I could see of that video, it certainly wasn't abuse, Unlike what you see on top gear sometimes.

I'd rather have a car that's had it's early life like that than buying it from someone who pottered to the shops and back.

Exactly that, couldn't put it better myself!

Silver 182
yeah I had a play with you once down the dual carrage way near kids kingdom once i loved it haha and yeah I saw that he lives on the corner dont he?
yeah its ok its a good comprimise I really miss the burg but needed the deposit for a house so it was girlfriend or the car still not sure I made the right choice haha seeing as you a wakering boy dont fancey helping me out one day do ya I need to paint the calippers back to silver but cant seem to find my trolly jack lol

Clio 200 full fat
Nice car mate :) don't suppose it was you who I passed on the a130 the other night I was going towards Chelmsford white 200 I think you was going Southend way

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Love that. The air picture is amazing too. I'd make that into a canvas.
I wouldn't worry about it being a press car. A lot of the 200s where brought on the cheep pcp deal, thrashed about and sold on after 2 years.

Storm Grey 200 turbo
yeah I had a play with you once down the dual carrage way near kids kingdom once i loved it haha and yeah I saw that he lives on the corner dont he?
yeah its ok its a good comprimise I really miss the burg but needed the deposit for a house so it was girlfriend or the car still not sure I made the right choice haha seeing as you a wakering boy dont fancey helping me out one day do ya I need to paint the calippers back to silver but cant seem to find my trolly jack lol

In the 182 or Vxr? had so many good plays on the stretch from Aldi to Bournes Green.

Haha thought that might of been the case for getting rid of the Vxr, yeah go for it where about's is yours?

Storm Grey 200 turbo
Nice car mate don't suppose it was you who I passed on the a130 the other night I was going towards Chelmsford white 200 I think you was going Southend way

That would be me, do you ever go to any meets etc? need to get out in mine more really! Terrydb

Love that. The air picture is amazing too. I'd make that into a canvas.
I wouldn't worry about it being a press car. A lot of the 200s where brought on the cheep pcp deal, thrashed about and sold on after 2 years.

I have thought about that, good quality picture!

Love the Ring pictures mate!

Thanks mate, really wanted one on the karussell but pleased with the others.

As for the airborne pic ..... i'd say it was great if i saw a video , however i'd be 99% sure thats photoshoped for the Magazine ;)

Clio 200 full fat
JCjack
Yeah mate i try to do as many as i can just look in the south east section on here probably one coming up soon :) when i get the chance to i go ace cafe aswell which is good to

Storm Grey 200 turbo
As for the airborne pic ..... i'd say it was great if i saw a video , however i'd be 99% sure thats photoshoped for the Magazine ;)

It's a freeze frame from a video so you're in luck, pretty sure somebody posted a link to the video on this thread.

@JCjack
Yeah mate i try to do as many as i can just look in the south east section on here probably one coming up soon :) when i get the chance to i go ace cafe aswell which is good to

Cool I'll have a look, always fancied Ace Cafe give me a shout when you're next heading up! Terrydb

Storm Grey 200 turbo
Looking good Jack and nice to see it getting used

Glad you are happy with the brakes aswel mate :approve:

Cheers mate, it's the right car for it!

Thanks again for all the help with brakes, much appreciated.