ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aldershot blue 172 & V6

Megane 275 trophy006
Just spotted the V6 by the shell garage heading in he direction if the Renault dealership.

172 outside Renault dealership turned off to the right.

Both just spotted (well within 15 minutes)

just dropped my 197 off at the dealership and walking to the bus station lol

172 cup turbo
Just spotted the V6 by the shell garage heading in he direction if the Renault dealership.

172 outside Renault dealership turned off to the right.

Both just spotted (well within 15 minutes)

the one in aldershot?? on mill lane?? DO NOT TRUST THESE fookERS

Full Fat 182
the one in aldershot?? on mill lane?? DO NOT TRUST THESE fookERS

What's wrong with them? Pricey as every Renault Dealership but I've not experienced customer service issues? Well... they did order a part wrong once but that was down to a diagram error and they fixed it.

And Tia, can't remember what colour your 197 is... you didn't happen to be the cheeky 197 providing the giggles on the A331 the other night? Put up a spotted thread so I'm thinking it probably wasn't yours but worth a check

172 cup turbo
What's wrong with them? Pricey as every Renault Dealership but I've not experienced customer service issues? Well... they did order a part wrong once but that was down to a diagram error and they fixed it.

Bought a 182 off them from the forecourt a few years ago. had nothing but trouble with it. Wheel even fell off which had just been mot'd. customer service was shockinly s**t. nearly ended up in court. could go on but wont bore u lol

Full Fat 182

Bought a 182 off them from the forecourt a few years ago. had nothing but trouble with it. Wheel even fell off which had just been mot'd. customer service was shockinly s**t. nearly ended up in court. could go on but wont bore u lol

o man.. ok. Sounds pretty terrible. Glad it didn't deter you from RS. You coming to the Fboro meet in March?

Megane 275 trophy006
Dale the SMC Renault/seat/Dacia? Think that's the one your on about. They have been superb for me. Even so far as talking to Renault about a contribution towards replacing my steering arms. Have ordered loads of parts through them and only ever got it wrong once (wiper stalk rather then indicator stalk)
they've also sorted out little niggles whilst it's been in for a different repair or service.
When my fuel pump packed in and left me stranded had it recovered to them and they originally said a week but as I desperately needed it in 2 days for work they managed to get it in and done for me early

pete possibly I've had a play with a few sports I've spotted recently. Mines blue, cup spoiler black alloys.

Full Fat 182
yeh it was blue... about 10pm I think? maybe a little earlier. I undertook as the car was going about 50-60 then car sped up, had a cheeky blast down towards Fboro and then I hung back and followed to the North Camp exit, flashed my hazards and got flashed back?

Megane 275 trophy006
Nah that wasn't me. I'd have been at work around that time plus I'm one for lane discipline, I wouldn't have been cruising in lane 2 lol