ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi vs Mondial blue

Albi Blue RS 200
Albi is pretty much meant to be a clone of Mondial isn't it?

Always liked the 172 Cup blue.

SchwepTek™
Albi - nastyyyyy

img1498t.jpg

Mondial - amazing ;)

IMG_2449.jpg

Albi Blue RS 200
Thats hardly like for like pics..

Id like to see them togather tbh albi looks the same to me?

Albi Blue RS 200
Albi doesnt photo too well does it. To me it looks light on pictures but a lot darker in real life.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Albi has more of a purple flip, i've had both and like both :)

197mint.jpg

allsorts070.jpg

Last edited:
  Iceberg 172
TBH, without them being next to eachother you can barely tell the difference... I certainly would call albi nasty.

I had a Mondial Cup and would happily own an Albi 182 or 197... I think it looks shite on the 200 tbh... no idea why, I just don't like it on the front.

Albi Blue RS 200
TBH, without them being next to eachother you can barely tell the difference... I certainly would call albi nasty.

I had a Mondial Cup and would happily own an Albi 182 or 197... I think it looks s**te on the 200 tbh... no idea why, I just don't like it on the front.

To be fair though is that you just not liking the front end in general?

Iceberg 172
To be fair though is that you just not liking the front end in general?

Nah, I like the front end tbh. I don't know, I have only seen pics of it tbf, all the 200's I've seen have been white lol! May look good in the flesh with Speedlines and Gloss Black everything... I just think it looks a bit weak in pics, esp compared to the 197 above!