ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alan, Ali and Ally’s day of detailing

Ibiza Cupra TDI
The Cupra is lookin good Ally, very nice work from Alan and Ali. The R and the V are lookin mint too!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Good work guys, lovely little collection of cars there - got to be the V6 still though! R27 looks lush though, good write up on it too.

How much did you get for your 182 Alan if you don't mind me asking? Clio Sports seem to be going for the cost of a quality daily paper at the moment :S Even mint ones.

Cheers for the comments.

I honestly can't believe the difference - very happy. I knew from previous detailing on other cars I'd owned that my Ibiza was in need of a bit of attention, but it doesn't stop it being a nice suprise when it comes up so well.

Golf R soon...
All the cars are looking SWEET! :)

Loving the Vee Ali, you smug (insert insult here)

:rasp:

Why, may I ask, did someone feel the need to move this thread 8 WEEKS after I originally posted it in the "Media" section? Someone bored?

It was fine for 8 weeks but not now?

Surely a thread with this many pics should be in the media section, where I originally posted it?

Great pics and a great effort.Nice little estate you live on too,looks nice

Cheers, couldn't have done it without Ali and Alan's help.

Nice little collection of 10 houses, local builder who's now a neighbour (lives 3 doors along LOL).

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why, may I ask, did someone feel the need to move this thread 8 WEEKS after I originally posted it in the "Media" section? Someone bored?

It was fine for 8 weeks but not now?

Surely a thread with this many pics should be in the media section, where I originally posted it?

They moved mine too! Pointless imo.