ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AK57 WJJ - LY 197 cup spoiler, heko's - clio197.net sticker - Nuneaton A444

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Just after midday today, about 12:05, passed me on A444, I 'tried' to follow on Griff Roundabout & went into Bermuda park, you went towards Coventry, I was in my dark grey MK3 clio, plate: T9 GRV :)

looked awesome with the cup spoiler, interested to know who it is & if they're local:)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
I've seen that Monaco around too, drives like a moron!
adam are you out round nuneaton much?:)

WRX
Most of the time I use my wife's Puma if I'm out and about. Mine's mostly for going to and from work Tom. Obviously sometimes maybe Saturdays whilst she's at work. Mine's normally filthy going through Over Whitacre's mud to work.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Nuneaton meet would be a great idea!:)

We should go to the curry house on the A444, it's the best one I've ever been too and you can't beat a good curry!

Liquid Yellow R27
I've recently purchased the LY 197. I'm only based over in Sutton Coldfield myself, so not too far from you guys. Hopefully see you around :)