ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air vent whistling

Clio 182 2005
Im getting an annoying whistling sound from the ventilation system, Seems to be coming from the windscreen vents, no adjustment of the heater controls seems to make any difference however these are working as the airflow changed to the desired vent the sound persists. Could this be due to a jammed recirculation flap? How do i check?

172 Ph1
Im getting an annoying whistling sound from the ventilation system, Seems to be coming from the windscreen vents, no adjustment of the heater controls seems to make any difference however these are working as the airflow changed to the desired vent the sound persists. Could this be due to a jammed recirculation flap? How do i check?

You also mention a jammed flap .
I don't like those [emoji15] , but see if it operates once you remove the filter and check its operation