ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Suspension

Alien Green 200
I'm tempted to get an air suspension kit for my 200 but can't seem to find any kits online. Has anyone on here got it, if so, where from?

Alien Green 200
I'm currently deciding between air ride or putting a Megane engine in it.

Looking in to it, I think I'm swaying more towards the Meg conversion

Track 172 Cup
These cars are sorted handling wise so wouldn't ruin it with Air ride, like above if you had something which suited being slammed on the deck then yeah but a Clio i dont think would suit it. Go for MORE POWER lol

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Why do people always automatically assume that air ride ruins the handling?

I would put money on a good Air ride kit being better than 90% of the shite suspension kits that people run on Clios on here tbh.

Anyway, to the OP. Personally you have chosen the wrong car if you want to stick it on air so i would go with the Megane engine instead

Track 172 Cup
I just assumed with the couple of VW/Audi's I have been in with Air ride that were pretty crap on handling it was across the board with most of the kits, but to be fair most of the time they were running 19/20" rims and about 5 ton of audio / sound deadening.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Why do people always automatically assume that air ride ruins the handling?

I would put money on a good Air ride kit being better than 90% of the shite suspension kits that people run on Clios on here tbh.

Anyway, to the OP. Personally you have chosen the wrong car if you want to stick it on air so i would go with the Megane engine instead