ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con re-gassing ? Near Essex ?

My car was like a sweat box today, even with the a/c on as cold as it goes. I've not had it done since i''ve had it (a bit over a year now) it's not that cold anymore :dapprove:

Anywhere local to Essex (ish) who will do it ?? I don't want to pay a flippin fortune for it & would rather not take it to sh*t fit as I don't trust them.

Is it just a standard procedure to do it ? As I have to idea where the bits are on the car (they might in a different place to normal) :S

Phase 2 172 Cup
kwik fit do it for £44.50 and garentee if there isnt a 10% temperature drop you pay nothing

they also change the oil in the AC system

How much ! Tbh though thay are one of the last places I want to go to really.

- you see my pm for the steering wheel ?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
How much are you looking to pay Craig? I

thought £44.50 isn't too bad. do they clean it aswell?? Coz mine gives off a funky smell sometimes!

I was thinking it would cost less than that, my main concern is letting the idiots of sh*t fit near my car as I don't trust them.

Yellow Pages job I think.