ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Con Problems :-(

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Ok - my aircon has a mind of it's own.
I have a 2002 172 with climate control, the aircon was blowing out warm air on min. I had it re-gasses this morning which made it cool for about 5 mins then started blowing out hot air again.
They checked for leaks and it had none.

Any ideas?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Ok - my aircon has a mind of it's own.
I have a 2002 172 with climate control, the aircon was blowing out warm air on min. I had it re-gasses this morning which made it cool for about 5 mins then started blowing out hot air again.
They checked for leaks and it had none.

Any ideas?

Possibly the refrigerator unit on the side of the condenser ? could be a faulty control panel ?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
149_4938.jpg

149_4939.jpg

149_4940.jpg

ph2 172
mine does this, bit annoying however lately it seems to be ok. when the car last had a service i asked about the problem and the garage came back with something bout some plastic fans + gears had snapped in the matrix which means it cant measure the airflow + temp correctly. £400 dash out job to fix!

i said no, of course!

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Cheers for the help guys!!!

turns out it's the thermostatic valve is stuck shut - only £10+vat and £50 to get it fitted - should be cool again by friday :)

Last edited:
  Clio mk3ph2 1.5dCi
mine does this, bit annoying however lately it seems to be ok. when the car last had a service i asked about the problem and the garage came back with something bout some plastic fans + gears had snapped in the matrix which means it cant measure the airflow + temp correctly. £400 dash out job to fix!

i said no, of course!

take a look at this, might save you a few quid...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=308548