ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con pipes ( wanted )

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just been to get the 182's air con regassed to be told that 2 of the pipes have been rubbing together and both have holes in them.
I'm assuming that after having a new alternator fitted a couple of months ago the pipes were bent and were rubbing together afterwards and that's why the past few weeks I've noticed the air con was only blowing cool not cold.
I haven't got the foggiest idea about air con pipes , how many there are , is it an easy fix if i can source some 2nd hand etc ........?

Looking at this pic . Can anybody tell me which pipes I need ? Part numbers , is it a big expensive job to change them?
Maybe somebody reading this might have some they want to sell ? If it's gonna cost a fortune in parts and labour I might not bother , but if possible i would like my air con back. I've seen some on ebay but not sure if they are the correct pipes , are 182's the same as all Mk2's?
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance .
20170502_131706a.jpg