ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air box

Finally picked up a 182 this weekend problem is it had the standard air box in the boot, it has 2 inlets and i only have 1 pipe with it, where are the pipes meant to go?

182 cup
one comes off the right hand side and routes to the acoustic valve and im guessing the other is the one to the TB?

Megane 225 F1
The one at the top goes to the throttle body. The 2 that are on the side, one goes to the accoustic valve, the other is for a cold air feed.

No difference in performance but will make your induction slightly louder above a certain RPM..around 4k i think?

Sorry, the cold air feed pipe does it just hang loose at the front somewhere, i.e. it doesnt clip in to anything but the airbox?

clio sport 172
Can something happen if you just leave the air box without them? or is there some benefit in terms sound...?
especially on a 172 ph1 box?