ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air bag and serv light with ph2 car and ph1 seats????

Albi blue 197
i know this is a common thing with the airbag light and ive had a good look about but i cant find the answer im really looking for... basically ive had a ph2 authentique and i have put in ph1 sport seats in.. there different plugs so i wired in the seats with bullet connectors , but there was 2 wires spare that had nowhere to connect, so i had a look on here and found for the airbags you need to use 3 to 5 ohm resistors so i went to maplins and got a 3.3ohm resistor with a 10% tolerance i tested resistors first to check it wasnt too low and it measured 3.6ohm so it should be okay ive put it in and the lights still on .. i tested resistor again to make sure its okay and it still is so connected it back and still lights on what should i do cheers in advance

Clio dCi65 Dynamique
Ive tried everything in mine to get these lights off... cut out the underseat connectors and soldered the wires together etc... the only thing left is the airbag slip/squib ring - the circular contact pad under the airbag itself, which apparently is prone to fracture of the copper contacts?

Last edited: