ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ah - the educated yoof of today....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
..... getting into my car earlier when two dodgy looking lads walked past. I looked over at them and one said to the other "Top f**king Williams, that..."

Hmmm. Half a mark I suppose for effort - it is a Clio after all... ;)

D.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, yeah give them half a point for a compliment instead of a stupid comment like "let's have a go mate..." uh, how about no, knob....

:D

I pulled up outside the cinema a couple of months ago and there were a couple of young lads(probably between 8 and 11 years old) staring at my car, then i heard one of them say "looks mum its a V6 wow" LMAO bless em.

106 GTi
LOL - As i drove past some lads in mine on saturday, one of them started waving his hand repeatedly in an Ali G type fashion at me, what was that all about?

To be fair the kids who saw mine were fairly young and i think the twin pipes confused them as he was pointing at them when he said it was a Vee.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
r-jay said:
LOL - As i drove past some lads in mine on saturday, one of them started waving his hand repeatedly in an Ali G type fashion at me, what was that all about?

Hah! I glad someone else has had that done to them, m8! I had that with the GT - I had no idea if they were taking the urine or it had their approval....

D.

Vee dub
LOL^^

I get the "is it a williams" comments at petrol stations

I give up and just say "nah" lol :rolleyes:

Vee dub
lol

I replied "nah this is the model that the williams was based on..... valver was here first"

:rasp:

106 GTi
Darren S said:
Hah! I glad someone else has had that done to them, m8! I had that with the GT - I had no idea if they were taking the urine or it had their approval....

D.

Likewise - my may mate who was with me in the car has a 14 year old lad and he informed me it meant they thought the car was cool LOL!

TomS said:
LOL^^
I get the "is it a williams" comments at petrol stations

I give up and just say "nah" lol :rolleyes:
I ued to get that all the time, my mates bird even went errr if its a willaims how come yours hasn't got the gold wheels ?
I said its not a williams ! she was like err it looks like one, I just said mines a 1.8 not a 2.0 & left it at that.

Megane Mk4
*likes to know how they got a 182 mixed up with a willy*

I get that where I live all the time... Problem is I've now 2 slight dent marks just above the badge at the front because all the local teenaged lasses if they see it get their mates or lads, to picture them over the front of the car .... I'm gutted its dented, but it's bad enough to see...

But I am happy knowing that somewhere in Hebden Bridge, theres about 150 Lads and lasses out there with my car as a wallpaper on their mobys

:D

Clio RS 172 Ph2
If I could only have £1 for every time someone's asked me if my Vee is "one of them Williams Clio's"..... I'd be a rich man.

...... well I'd have about 12 quid anyway.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
when i had the scooby, had these 2 proper chavs litterally stood there staring for about 2mins while lights were on red just shouting over, thats fukin sweet man, fuk me, and shouting his mate over. i felt like a right tit just sat at lights!

just put tinted window up! they seemed decent youths suprisingly! just looked like proper neds!

all i used to get in my old car was ''has that got nos''

''how fast does it go with the nos on''

''has fast you had out of it''

i told one lad the nitrous bottle was a big lemonade bottle for when i got thirsty.