ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aggghhhh, want to buy a car

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
  Clio 172
Dan why not get a nice PH1 for about £1000 and spend the rest on mods.....oh wait.

I'd go with Giraffe's idea, buy the Lambo wheels and save up for the rest, I reckon by about 2047 you'd have nearly enough Lambo to be able to drive it.

clio 172cup
106 gti all the way i adored my quikky and had my heart set on a gti for a good 2yrs ....only settled for the 172 as trying to find a half decent gti with low miles that wasnt over or around £3k was hard . ( i will own one , one day haha )

yes chavs do own the crappy ones with a million miles , but its seems a well looked after example these days fetches good money and is hard to come by , making it a bit of an enthusiasts car as the chavs cant afford them , same thing with 205's , mint ones aint cheap these days