ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket ECU's

Clio 172
Whats the score with aftermarket ECU's is it a case that you can just swap them over, or does the standard ECU control a whole host of other things other than the engine such as ignition barrel, rev counter etc?

182cup & 172 racecar
Ask Matt at TDF,he will tell you all you need to know.

Aftermarket and Motorsport ECU supply, calibration, setup and support. Wiring loom design. Road car remapping. Power testing. Fault Diagnosis. In fact anything engine electronics or engine control related. Whatever your engine control requirements, TDF can help you achieve your goals on budget, on time and with the performance and reliability you require.

Workshop: +44 (0) 1480 861902
Track Mobile: +44 (0) 7595 168627

Clio 172
thanks Tony, however all i need to know at this point is what items other than the engine are controlled by the ECU, if these are only minor issues i know which management and tuner i want to use