ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Alloys

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm unsure if there's already a thread on this, and searching brings up over 12,000 results (at a guess). So, post up pictures of aftermarket alloys on Clio's that you think look good. These can be ones you've seen on here, or elsewhere, if you have permission to post them. I think if I was to change the wheels on mine, I'd go for Turini's. Yeah, common as hell, but in that respect I know they work. On that basis, it would be nice to see other designs rocking the four corners.

So, that means no pictures of Clio's with their standard alloys on :cool:

Different to the usual crowd, and it sits well on them, too :

clio2tx1.jpg

clio3gt2.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
4061249352_5d8b4ed19f.png

4060505415_13b52409c2.png

Had these on for a while now and starting to really like them. The car's stance has changed a bit and has a cup spoiler which strangely I think makes the wheels work better...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
wheels-final-2.jpg

These are my favourite alloys!

I fell in love with this car big time!

Ph1 172.
I like the ATS cups. There was a lad with some on his ph1 172 , but i can't find the pictures.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed, some good alloys already on show.

Gally, those will be 15's, yeah?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't mind some 16" 2118's. Anyone got or seen these on a Clio? 15"s look a little too bunched up.

Clio 172 Cup
2118's or Pro Race

Attachments

• DSC_0028 002.JPG
    DSC_0028 002.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_0019 002.JPG
    DSC_0019 002.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 211
  Iceberg 172
get on image wheels and spec something up son

I thought they might be the Image splitties... by far my favouite ph-1.

Clio's really suit the euro look, however, I was so put off today following a Lupo with 13 or maybe 14" Schmidt TH Lines with camber and crazy stretch and it looked hideous on the road :S

There's not many aftermarket wheels I like on the clio really (unless going for a euro look).

Iceberg 172

The poor little 6.5J RM's are soooooo lost in the front arches! lol... Rears look superb though.

The Keskin KT5's are a truly god awful wheel imo... shite design and fake split... they've not got much going for them!!!!!!!!!!

non sport
"The Keskin KT5's are a truly god awful wheel imo... s**te design and fake split... they've not got much going for them!!!!!!!!!!"

have to disagree with you there bud but each to their own, some awesome pics here, really really like the first pic in the thread. different and purely sexy!!