ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerial removal

A-Class AMG-Sport
Has anyone removed the aerial from their car completely and, if so, what did you use to fill or cover the remaining hole? Would like to see some pictures of the end result if possible please.

The only thing that I can think of is a rubber grommet or something like one of those tacky shark fin things or similar. I can't say I've seen anyone on here do it before but you never know.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mine came without one. Never really given it much thought how it was done, but doesn't leak so I'm happy. I can try and txt the previous owner if that helps mate and report back?

A-Class AMG-Sport
Was it filled and sprayed? I am making a track car so really am not fussed by the overall look of the car, however the thought of just popping a grommit in there isn't a happy thought.