ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on Clio

182, turbo rx8, 911
Hi Guys

I am looking to sell my 1.2 dynamique clio but need some advice on price for it -
Its done 39.5k miles,
FRSH,
3 Tyres have 5/6mm and one is only 3 weeks old
9 months MOT
6 Months Tax
Very good condidtion, fully cleaned every weeks and polished at least every other week.

Cheers

182, turbo rx8, 911
Hmm I'd like to get 3500 for it, i brought it for 4k and that was only 3 monthes ago and its been MOT'd and taxed since then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm I'd like to get 3500 for it, i brought it for 4k and that was only 3 monthes ago and its been MOT'd and taxed since then.

Guess what i'm going for next guys?. . . . RX8

LOL

Nice. Enjoy the Sub-20mpg and forty litres of oil a month. ;)

182, turbo rx8, 911

Guess what i'm going for next guys?. . . . RX8

LOL

Nice. Enjoy the Sub-20mpg and forty litres of oil a month. ;)

Damn . . quick, i edited that post straight away when i though i was going to get slated lo! Yeah anyway, I'll be posting it up for sale in the next couple of days

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Good jump, Clio 1.2 to RX8! Bet not many people do that! Saying that RX8's are getting quite cheap now.

182, turbo rx8, 911
Good jump, Clio 1.2 to RX8! Bet not many people do that! Saying that RX8's are getting quite cheap now.

Ha, i know, but it wasn't my actual car, it was just tidying me over, i used to have a 182. Loved it! Some C&*k went into the passenger side,. . write off

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh gutted.

I'd get another, they're so cheap nowadays. A 172 Cup would be even better and cheaper.

Cheap fun. Unlike the RX

182, turbo rx8, 911
Ahh gutted.

I'd get another, they're so cheap nowadays. A 172 Cup would be even better and cheaper.

Cheap fun. Unlike the RX

Wouldn't say better,. . def cheaper, the rotary engine is a blitz and its a nice car indeed. . . will consider though

182, turbo rx8, 911
Any . . off the point

So people reckon around the 3.5k mark?, let me know if anyone wants it and il make an authentic sales post in the next day or so.

My price will be 3600 ONO,

182, turbo rx8, 911
Any . . off the point

So people reckon around the 3.5k mark?, let me know if anyone wants it and il make an authentic sales post in the next day or so.

My price will be 3600 ONO, with some, 2.0l 16v side bullets thrown in if you like! They're not on the car btw. . everything is standard