ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice needed - o//s/f track rod end

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
never changed one on a clio before!
Got my new one from RPD has come with 3 -4 diff coloured spacers and the one on the car is different colour.

I got two white
one back
one purple

old one is green,

which one am i meant to use!?
Any advice would be great.

Just remove them so you can do a 4 point turn instead of a 6

I'm changing all the arms soon and is this a legit suggestion? Because the lock my 182 has is shite so I'd love to improve it (doesn't help my last car was a Silvia with so much lock you could crab it along sideways in a burnout)

I'm changing all the arms soon and is this a legit suggestion? Because the lock my 182 has is shite so I'd love to improve it (doesn't help my last car was a Silvia with so much lock you could crab it along sideways in a burnout)

Not legit ? I couldnt say on making them thinner either as I havnt tried it but worth searching. Yeah the lock is not great and has caught me out before, I missed a turning and held up truck and some other cars, must of looked like a madman spinning the wheel so quick. Quick rack helped ?