ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice, alloy colour

172 cup
13132552025_497db0b72b.jpg

Untitled by jackcandish, on Flickr

So I will soon be getting carbon bullets and diamonds, now I have been looking to refurb my alloys anyway, really like the silver but just think it will look sh*t with the carbon bits, what do people think is the best type of black, satin??

thanks

iceberg 172
If you like the carbon stuff why not get them carbon dipped, not my sort of thing but its an option

RB Clio 182
I think, malachite, gamboge, fallow, razzmatazz, falu red, arsenic, feldgrau, united nations blue, xanadu or caput mortuum,

172 cup
So.. don't do carbon bits ? It's not 2008 any more and it's not a Koenigsegg..

Correct and correct but regardless I'm doing it, tbf no matter what combination I go for I'm sure I will get shot down because it's been done before, and it can always be changed easy enough.

1.2 16v
Looks awesome silver, IMO keep them that way, don't think it would look odd with the few CF bits.