ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adding Clio Climate Control To Clio With Air Con

Megane 225
Hey

Adding Clio Climate Control To Clio With Air Con, is it possible? I have the rotory ones at the moment and would like the electronic ones. i can get the dials and all that but just wondering if the units would switch over.

Cheers

Black 197
Dont know much about it TBH but i doubt it would work with just the control unit.. I'm sure there must be other factors involved

Better than yours. C*nt.
New UCH as well.

Very, very expensive job unless you find a donor. Let me know how you get on if you do go for it, as I'd like to do it.

Megane 225
Hi mate, i have a donor! ;-). What do you think i need? Whats a UCH by the way? Im taking my dash to bits cause im changing the orange glow lights to blue ones so this would be the ideal time to do change the heater controls also.

Better than yours. C*nt.
So you'd have to fit the rain sensitive wipers as well - although that's a good thing that I wish I had too!

Black 197
So you'd have to fit the rain sensitive wipers as well - although that's a good thing that I wish I had too!

No not really, That would be an extra and you would have to obtain the sensor that fits to the windscreen, TBH i see this as a big conversion and is not straight forward.... Good luck with it though

Megane 225
hi, i already have the rain sensing wipers and the dark sensing lights so its only the climate i was looking for really. The wipers are brilliant, you should fit them! the lazy way to drive!