ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

added abit of orange....

ph1 clio
got bord of the "stealth" look and like to be abit differant, havnt seen anyone on here so far with this colour scheme? if their is then didnt relise,

some of you may not like but i do so :rasp:

orange.jpg

orange1.jpg

what you think?

Ellz

ph1 clio
had just the dimond and the mirrors done, but that made the mirrors look out of place, with fogs done makes it not stand out so much

Ellz

clio 182
Looks sweet!!! Fogs are a nice n different touch! May be get some tape the same colour n out a cross on the fog lights? Might look good? May be paint the wheel bolts too?

a low one
i recon that looks pretty smart tbh mate, not the biggest fan of the fogs but i think you just get away with it.

Your car of course though so entirely your taste :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I usually despise the ''Funny coloured badges'' brigade, but I really like that!

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I like it alot, although you should have left the rear badges silver, looks like it's trying too hard with the badges done.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not keen on the fogs but the rest I love, oh and I'm seriously envious of your wheels, absolute p**n!

A proper SRS question, who did the lip on your wheels? If it was you, fancy giving me a hand with something one day for a crate of beer or a tasty bottle of whisky? ;)

ph1 clio
I like to be ott makes people look,

Rob get my local smart repairs to do all my stuff. He's cheap aswell and good at what he does, if your intrested I'll get you a price,

Williams wheel's ftw

Ellz

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for replying :)

I need someone with the skill to do a lip on some wheels.

Could you get me a rough idea of price please? It's just the lip on two Black o.z f1's (in green)

The sooner the better mate, thanks a lot.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
It's definately different, although I probably wouldn't of gone as far as this. The alloy wheel lip and the side bullets would of sufficed for me, but its not my car :eek:.

Nice car bud.

Clio sport 197
Reminds me of my old saxo mate. I love the black orange theme. Get alot of heads turning especialy when i turbo'd it. I got plenty of pics to inspire you if you want to see them haha

MK2 Clio
Small things like fogs are what makes it unique Mate, there are xbillion wacky painted cars on here but yours is up with the best