ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AD52 BHP

172 Turbo
Another ticked off the list.

Oulton 1.jpg

An amazing track, probably nudging Cadwell into second place, a long 3 hour journey from home and 3 1/2 hours to get back so luckily I was able to grab an hours sleep at lunch in my passenger seat, try doing that in a proper track car!

Will definitely be back at Oulton, doubt I'll waste anymore on days at Bedford or Blyton tbh.

172 Turbo
Oulton is easily 30 minutes extra on the long enough journey. Let alone if there's traffic around Bham ring roads etc

I mean they're both VERY far lol!!

I had to take the toll last week, the M6 with the numerous roadworks was getting on my nerves but with the car on a trailer that's £11 each way!

It's such a good track I'd recommend it and just make it an overnight stay in Chester which is just down the road.

Oh I'd definitely stay overnight the night before. Wouldn't even consider it without doing that to be honest.

But then there's the added issue if finding somewhere which is not too expensive and suitable for a pickup with trailer.

I will definitely do it some point. Would just be very upsetting if it was raining, so may be better to aim for more summer time.

172 Turbo
Just needs a wash and it'll be for sale 😧 Now a standard 172 Cup again, but with 172 wheels, all the goodies gone apart from the refreshed suspension.

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

172 Turbo
Had two ramps in a local garage who spent the day moving some bits to the turbo and other bits to a pile of parts to be sold on

IMG_2564.JPG