ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acid Yellow V6

Black Gold Meggy 225

Took A test drive in an Acid Yellow V6 last week-Apparently its the only one in the country?, If so is it worth driving around in one of the most noticable cars in the country, but only having to put my sun glasses on everytime I look at it???

Lee

BMW M2C

Its worth it if you like the colour. Dont buy it because its rare, buy it because you like it.

Black Gold Meggy 225

The best was that my test drive was in the wet, which made it loads more fun. Its the second test drive I have had with this dealer my first was a Megane 255. They also seem to send the most youngest most nieave driver out with wiv me which of course makes it gud fun!! Still unsure!!!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Sorry to pee on the old fire, but saw an acid yellow V6 in Lookers Stockport several months ago, although the staff there referred to it as "baby sick yellow"...

They are wierd, and I dont think that the price of the option justifies the finish, but Im a tight bugger!

The Vee is a noticeable car whatever colour its in!

Black Gold Meggy 225

We played James. I obviously to what the 20 yr old salesman said wiv a pich of salt. However where any of the ones on your pics registered??

Clio v6

Im sure they all are by now. Jeremy Towsend may be able to give you the exact number of registered ones. I imagine ( and hope ) to see many more Liquid yellow ones around thats my favourite, but you cant beat something a little different.

Oh and you cant really see the colour when your in it lol

Black Gold Meggy 225

That would be good to know just how many (if any) are registered. However it does give me a Idea to have something different done to it to make it stand out even more. Who read EVO Mag this month???

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

i seen one of them a while ago near trafford centre its not the best colour though.

One sat in Trowbridge Platinum Renault since Christmas, was the demo car and I often seen it out on the roads getting thrashed. Now finally for sale at Platinum Bath...(search 20 miles from BA133AH for "255" under Renault Clio to see it on AutoTrader, £26k)

Ford Fiesta

I saw one too in Barnsley, didnt check the reg out but saw it was prob not a test drive, female driving it in rush hour.

I have just seen a V6 in Barnsley that was a light lime greeen colour! Looked absolutely stunning and I have never heard of them in that colour before!

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Moose1978 on 01 May 2005

I have just seen a V6 in Barnsley that was a light lime greeen colour! Looked absolutely stunning and I have never heard of them in that colour before!
Yup, thats the acid yellow..

Dont like it much myself, prefer the liquid yellow - but really they look fantastic in any colour!

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Moose1978 on 01 May 2005

will be same one I saw. still havnt seen you mate.

Vee dub

Went to Renault Bath a few weeks back and they had 54 Plate Acid Yellow V6 there. Not sure if I liked the colour but did look stunning.

2.0 175dci rs meggy

Quote: Originally posted by D_0_4_7 on 30 April 2005

It was the one from Bath that I took out! I dont think Its worth the 26K price tag though!!
its back at trowbridge again!

its for sale at any off the three dealers - Platinum trowbridge , bath or chippenham

it keeps going from pilar to post - started off at bath then went to trowbridge when it opened and since then its been moving between the three

it came back this weekend due to the sales manager who normally drives a megane 225 trophy fancied it for the bank holiday weekend!

Clio Cup

After test driving one I want a new v6 255 bad, doesnt matter what colour even put my cup up for sale. Problem is all the dealers seem to be asking 26k for them which is a personal loan i wont entertain, 20k maybe.