ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe 21st June 2010 - performance + classic French Night

CLIO PH1 172
anybody going to be there hopefully i will be! now with the weather getting better and the days being longer ace cafe meets will be getting better and better!

acecafe.jpg

1. adamf

SG9 Forester STi
Can't guarantee it on a Monday but will try and see if I can get down as I've always wanted to go to the Ace Cafe but haven't had the chance.

CLIO PH1 172
if you havnt been before its normally pretty good for a local meet plus the food is goood!

SG9 Forester STi
I've heard the food is good. I was supposed to go to the last one but that was when the snow was really bad so sodded it off. Will definitely try to be there!

CLIO PH1 172
lol i went there when it snowed, it was a half decent turn out considering most of the roads had been closed around the area due to accidents .....

SG9 Forester STi
Really? I was told that some CS'ers went and it took them hours to het there and when they did there was hardly anyone there.

Would have taken me ages to get there and it was baltic lol so decided against it.

CLIO PH1 172
considering the weather and traffic i didnt think the turn out was that bad lol but then again i was expecting it to just be me that was the only nutter to actually still turn up lol

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
thinking about it, either go to this or go play some poker at the cas.