ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - 16th September - 18:00 - Late

Monaco - 172
It's the 3rd Monday of each month, keep your eyes open in here as I'll pop details up in the next few weeks with details (I seem to be the unofficial North London meets organiser / rep lol)

Cheers mate, will do. Is it always at Ace or does the location change?

172 Rep
Was a good night lads, and the bloke who had the mint ph1 I got a nice shot of your car
beqytegy.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Cheers mate, will do. Is it always at Ace or does the location change?

This meet is always at the Ace.

Good place for a meet in my opinion as fairly organised car park, reasonable food and plenty of seating inside when its chilly to all sit round one big table for a chat.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Someone followed me round the North Circular and came off the exit just before the M1... Anyone form here?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I can think of funnier things id rather be doing, not dodging speed cameras.

I had to take over on the way home, was going way to slow....lol

172 Rep

My sat nav froze I'm so lucky you got infront, shitting it about getting caught speeding now haha

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

That M25 at night is a great road for a blast :) i was doing about 135 when i turned off for the A12, perhaps a track day would be more fun:)