ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - 16th September - 18:00 - Late

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
acelogo2.jpg

Where: Ace Cafe London.

When: 16 September 18:00 - 23:00.

What: French Classic and Performance.

Post Code: NW10 7UD

CS take over at the Ace Cafe anyone...

Food is good, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up by around 8ish, otherwise there is parking over the road!

Great turnout last month.

Everything comes along from 2CV's to Renault Alpines and everything in between.

You all know the score, copy and past the list below and add your name if you can make it.

Names below -

1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Mike (Meganesport)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Mike (Meganesport)
​4. Matty a
5. Cat171 (maybe)
6. Kyle86 (maybe)
7. Fantom
8. JumpinJack

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Mike (Meganesport)
​4. Matty a
5. Cat171 (maybe)
6. Kyle86 (maybe)
7. Fantom
8. JumpinJack
9. Phase1sr

Clio 182
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Mike (Meganesport)
​4. Matty a
5. Cat171 (maybe)
6. Kyle86 (maybe)
7. Fantom
8. JumpinJack
9. Phase1sr
10. Car.crash

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Scott what way are you going from lakeside A13 or M25 could i meet you on route:)

RB 182 Cup
Big weekend booked next weekend. This is an evening I cannot afford unfortunately so I'm out. Next time when I'm not skint!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Scott what way are you going from lakeside A13 or M25 could i meet you on route:)

If that's aimed at me mate i wont be going if its raining or the roads are wet.

If the weathers ok then im waiting on whats Steve R sports and Fantom are doing.

RenaultSport 172
Weather depending ill contact you tomorrow Scott and arrange to meet at lakeside? Then rs Ian could join us

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I cant mate-

Race car is temporary off road req a wheel bearing for MOT :(

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Good turn out of Clios last night, pity it was quieter than past months over all, bloody cold weather putting people off, pansies.

Monaco - 172
I don't really know any of you, but I presume this went ahead last night? I might see if I can attend the next one to see what it's all about :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I don't really know any of you, but I presume this went ahead last night? I might see if I can attend the next one to see what it's all about :)

The only way to get to know people is to turn up ;) more than welcome to come along.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Nice to have met you J even if it was at the end of the night.

Good luck with the engine. :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good to see you all last night. Not as busy as usual due to the cold but a decent night as always

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nice to have met you J even if it was at the end of the night.

Good luck with the engine. :)

You to mate, will hopefully catch up with you at another Ace meet soon (not sure ill be at the next unless I have my car back from MWM in time, or maybe in Stuntys car.)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Haha, can't argue with that one! Any idea when/where the next one is?

It's the 3rd Monday of each month, keep your eyes open in here as I'll pop details up in the next few weeks with details (I seem to be the unofficial North London meets organiser / rep lol)