ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolute Scum! So, so Gutted!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Got all three crime numbers still to this day, All crimes were reported within MINUTES (the key theft was reported as it was happening by a passer by)

You cant defend the police here, they were useless.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Let them, I just wont believe them, I appreciate their job is hard etc etc, But In my time of need they were no where, so stop trying to paint a picture that they are some super humans who are 100% perfect, 100% of the time.

Crazy - get yourself down to your local police station and ask if you can be a civilian observer for the evening with a shift, and be prepared to open your eyes.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Why would i want to waste my time with them?

I appreciate their job is hard, and extremely risky, they could go out to work as per routine and get killed just for doing their job. I do appreciate this, Theres about 6 coppers who live on my small estate (of about 40 houses) Cars have to come down all the while to check on them etc etc. I appreciate itsa dangerous job.

But when I needed them, they were useless for me, hence my opinion. How would you feel if you reported a crime AS IT WAS HAPPENING! and they didnt come out for a few days?

clio 16valver
mate, my dad owns a bodyshop and to build up a portfolio he is doing cheap jobs at the moment, he has got alot of williamsclio members booked in and a full re-spray at the moment is only £350 so a bonnet will be real cheap.

Dont let the price fool you, he is a brilliant sprayer, but because he has a new company he needs to build a reputation and only way to get business is offer ground breakingly low prices

msn me mate: clio_williamsjr@hotmail.com and i will get a quote for you, but iknow it will be ALOT cheaper than £250

let me know fella, and sorry about your bonnet

Clio Trophy
Hello Willy Jnr. Thank you very much for the offer. I have had a pretty decent quote from the actual Renault Bodyshop close to me so i have decided to go with the. Figured if they mess it up, or it fades in a year or so's time etc, i will have a bit more clout with moaning at them. Should all be sorted by the end of the month bu not before the CCTV is installed.

*** Crazed laugh *** Mwwaaa Mwaahhhh hhaaahaaa!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Why the hell will anybody do that to other peoples pride and joy?
Jealous b******s.
I'am really sorry for you mate.

cock mobile.
Mate, that's so sh1t!!!

Am gutted for you, I'd feel so sick if someone did that to mine!

It always looks so mint at the meets as well!

As father and son....
Crazy Clio said:
the police wouldnt do anything if they could, bunch of useless, over paid fools.

I wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire.

your a f**king tool. die in a fire.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
was goin to say i swore i saw them pics on ebay.

my ex made a web site about gettin his s13 back on the road
made about 200 but got alot of negative stuff