ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolute Scum! So, so Gutted!

Clio Trophy
Im to gutted to write anything at the moment but the pictures explain all!

Currently accepting donations. Paypal to wigstar1@hotmail.com or PM for address to send cheques too.

Off to carry on crying!

Attachments

• DSC00554.JPG
    DSC00554.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC00555.JPG
    DSC00555.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 480
  Nimbus Clio 197
feck me. i'm sick of hearing about little prats doing things like this. this country needs a fecking overhaul. really sorry to see this mate :(

106 GTi
Gutting, why people are compelled to do this I will never know. Hope you get it sorted.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
f**king w*****s i hate b******s that have no f**king respect for other peoples things. feel sorry for you fella

STI JDM
F*ck sake. Why do these pr*cks do it? Put so much work into buying a small luxury in life and w*nkers like these try and take it away from you. I feel for you buddy :(

VRS
is it just the bonnet matey!
even tho this is totally gutting, at least its just one panel to respray instead of the usual wing,door,rear quarter scenario

totally gutted for you matey :(

R35 GTR
Its lucky its just the bonnet, not cheap.

The b******s that did this need tying up and have their skin peeled off.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Gutted for ya mate :(

Society today for ya ! Some jealous little b*stards can't stand to see somebody have something nice so the feel like they should damage it .

What do the police do about criminal damage these days ? JACK s**t !!!!

SC 172 FF
it dusnt luk that deep a scratch...is it?...if not theres quite a few products that will prob get rid of that....hard 2 imagine i know but i used this t-cut stuff the other day with amazing results :)

VaVa
Gutted x 1000

I had some equally decent well educated youths decide that walking round my car was too much effort and that walking over it would be easier.

The hate and anger is still to subside 12 months on.

All I can say is don't take it personally. Wrong place at the wrong time.

And I may aswell of rung my Gran as ring the Police. Not interested.

total scum bags, was it a random keying ???
or some one not like you ? (sorry for asking that)

either way still a scum thing to do.

VaVa
ozzyo99 said:
Jesus christ...speechless!

What area's are you guys from? Seems moving house might be a good idea!

I live in a little village in Staffordshire, insurance class A. You get scrotes wherever you live mate....... :dapprove:

A4 Avant
Gutted hope you get it sorted! Whatever compels people to think "Oh I know, I'll key that car!". I suppose I can't understand why because I'm not one of them!

Clio 172 mk2
Probably a few shandies down the pub...kunts.

I don't remember doing anything like that myself...being car enthusiast I've always had respect for other peoples motors regardless of type/price etc.

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Gutted for you m8, I would so love to catch someone doing that and then stab them in the heart with my car keys, see if they like it.

Rob

Turbos.
I just can't fathom a reason for people to do stuff like that, but it seems to be happening time and time again.

Are the scratches deep?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You sleeping with somebody's wife????

Arseholes mate, Hope you get it sorted soon.

MKIII 138
usually kids who dont know any better, unfortunatley they will never learn.

get a carbon bonnet, save about 10kg`s.

ohh and if you catch them just kick the fuk out of them

Stanced Honda S2000
i hate s**t like this.. just pure jelousy...as an idea, print this out... post it on a local telegraph pole to where your car was, and then if they are ever passing they will know what people think of them and if ppl ever find out who they are theyre in for a hiding....

but odviosuly make sure ur car isnt in the area or secure, lol

they need a good kick in... to learn a lesson..sad to say but violence is the answer these days to get it thru to their thick brains...

gutted for you, really am mate... hope you get her sorted and when u do, get sum pics taken , stick them on here and sit back...take a breath and shout ''f**k you'' dont let them win !

RB 200 Cup!
what little c***s

I swear if i ever caught anyone doing that to my car i'd bottle em - hope you get it sorted out okay mate.

BMW 330d :)
Do you park out on the street or was it on your drive? If it was on the street then I wouldnt be suprised with some of the kn*bs about.