ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolute Scum! So, so Gutted!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
John185k said:
A good PC polish should remove that tho. I would enquire mate.

LOL, no way will that PC out i'm afraid. They're good but not that good!

RB 182
This happened down my road last year, every car got keyed(and there r some real nicens) and then a week later , some idiot decided to walk over the top of em, dents in most of the cars! ggrrrrrrrrrr!:mad:

reminds me of when my car got a good kicking. Some lads decided that booting the boot into the front wings would be really funny and totally destroyed them both, then proceeded to key the bonnet. Wanna knwo what they got, a slap on the wrist and made to pay me £400 compensation! £400 didnt even cover the bonnet and one wing! Its f**king s**t world we live in, and the police where no help. O(nly reason I actually ever got the compensation is because through a long chain of friends I managed tog et the abstards number!

After all that woffle,. I know how your feeling mate, you just got to try and remember that at the end of the day its only a car.

The Tube
Total lack of respect for peoples posessions, they should chop the f*ckers hands off. They'd find it hard to do that sort of thing again with no hands!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted for ya mate i really am. But what can the police do? theres no evidence and nothing to go on who did it?

They are fuckin cnuts

Black 182 f&f
Sorry to hear that mate, i know how u feel i had my car done once before an it was the whole side that got done !

172 cup TT
What aload of t***s... Just a thought, unlikely i know, but could it have been a couple of cats having a set-too on your bonnet?

disgusting. very sorry to see that. this country is full of bra burning lesbian human right activists. there is absolutely no deterant against this. if you saw some1 doing this to your car and you kicked the s**t out of them, you would be the one who got into trouble. if i ever saw anyone doing anything to my car/house i honestly think I would want to slit their throat. b******s sickening mate, i really feel for you .

R

rich[182]

If scum like this really enjoy scraping paint then they should be given a lifetime opportunity of doing it, suggest they get given some painted metal the size of a frickin' aircraft hangar, and a 2mm scriber, tie a 300 weight ball and chain round their ankles, and just leave them there until they've got all 1000000 square metres down to the metal, then and only then I'd consider giving them bread and water for food

All this human rights crap

Act outside law = placed outside law = zero tolerance - PERIOD
They can't have it both ways

Black Gold Clio 182
I know how you feel mate, back in 1991 I bought a brand new Hyundai S Coupe (yeah, yeah, I know......), it was 3 months old when some *&$£ sprayed it from bonnet to boot with paint stripper, took the paint back to the metal overnight, had to have a complete respray, then 2 weeks later, some 16 year *&$£ out joyriding, rolled a Civic in my road, totalled my neighbours 2 cars and ploughed in to mine!

Not much consolation too you, but it could have been worse...............

Stef

Clio Renaultsport 182
F**king sub-human lawless scum.

Even if they get caught it's f**k all use to you because a.) you'll get f**k all anyway and b.) they'll do it again and again because the justice system, much like the rest of our beloved country, has gone to s**t.

At the end of the day it's only paint and metal but that's not really the point. Why should you work hard all your life for things you want only to have some jealous c**t ruin it for you....?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Gutted. Whats the point in that????

I dont know whats wrong with this country. Why do people, when they cant have something and someone else can, they have to damage or destroy it, rather than admire it. I was in France last year and I was parked up in a supermarket car park when a group of youths approached my car, paying it a GREAT deal of attention. 'Here we go' i thought, and got ready to confront them should they do anything, then two of them pulled out cameras and started snapping pictures of my car an enthusing about it, asking loads of questions about it in French!! This happened a couple of times.

'Cos I'm used to the nasty British way of life I thought they were going to give it a kicking!

Clio Trophy
Right. Just about out of tears now so here goes.

It was parked in a parking area just outside my house, no other car's in the street seem to have got damaged! I haven't slept with anyone elses wife and as far as i know i haven't even pi**sed anyone off! It was done while i was away! Police weren't intereted because there were not witness's or CCTV footage! Just gutted. Quotes so far have come in at about £250. Have had cheeper but i worry about the quality of the job as i want it back to original!

But i have a plan. This is worth a try!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clio-Trophy-K...ryZ15329QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That link takes you to all the info!

Please, please, please can you post this link on as many Car Forums as you can ASAP! Listing is only up for 10 days.

Thanks for all you help and comments guys! I'll keep you all updated with progress.

Cam

182 Cup
Mate im gutted for you, i hate seeing threads/damage like this. At least you've still got your humour (etch-a-sketch comment).
If you catch them you want to do the damage they've done to your car to their face.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
The people who did that are absolute scum. Nothing's safe anymore in this country - what happened to teaching right from wrong? :(

Gutted for you mate - hope it's sorted soon

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I had it done once on my whole right side, there are some dirty little tw*ts out there mate. good lucking gettng it sorted. Terrible feeling though when you first see it. :(

M140i/Orange 182
absolute Nobs, wan*kers in fact, my G/F's ex boyfriend(loser) keyed my old 1.2...got him arrested and took him to caught and won...recovered the cost of the repair etc. he was also up for 8 other offences!!

scum.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mate, i feel sorry for you, but what's the deal with the ebay listing? Are you for real or what? How can you expect other people to give you money? My gfs clio has had its bonnet kicked in for absolutely no reason whatsoever, I feel exactly as you do about this sort of thing and am also pissed off that I am going to have to spend my hard earned to get it sorted. But, I don't expect other people to pay for it. Get over it, get it sorted yourself.

Mini Cooper S sport
Just seen this topic and read it all through. Couldn't believe the pictures, and that someone could be mindless enough to do that. f**king cocksucker wanker scum, and every other adjective you can think of isn't enough to describe them. It makes me so, so angry to see that.

I do really know how you feel after mine was keyed after I'd had it for about a month - all along the rear quarter and right down through the primer as well. It was parked on the road, and I'm certain it was a guy down my road who was angry that I took a parking space he wanted.

However, I do have some hope for you. I had it repaired by a company in Portsmouth who did a 'smart' repair on it, and the job was perfect. It's good as new, perfect colour match and you'd never know it had been keyed. Cost me £150, and there was another company who quoted £170 to do a full panel respray, and would have had it for two days (would have picked them but they didn't have courtesy cars).

It will be fine. Much as it hurts to pay the cash, your car will look good as new again, and that's the main thing. Is there anywhere safer you could park? A mate's garage you could use?

Honestly, the more time goes on, the more I think a locked garage is the only place to keep your car these days, unless you have a shitheap you don't care about.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Am I the only one who thinks this is all very strange?

First post in the thread and he's asking for money?

If it's genuine then I'm gutted for ye.

By the way, my insurance is about £200 more than I thought it'd be.

PM me for email address you can paypal me donations.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it just really winds me up, asking strangers for money to sort out your problems.

Cheeky f**k.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I believe it's genuine to be honest.

I'd come on here if it were me expecting sympathy.

I'd be amazed if people offered donations. But I wouldn't accept.

I certainly wouldn't dream of asking, especially in the first post.

lol, well everyone's different I guess.

Mini Cooper S sport
I doubt he actually believes anyone will send him the money, of course no-one will. I just think he's really gutted, and I can understand it.

It f**king hurts to spend all that money to repair damage which some asshole did on purpose, but you just have to.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i think he does mate, why else would he post it on the Renault Sport forum and ask everyone to post it on as many car forums as possible.

Mini Cooper S sport
R20GRC said:
i think he does mate, why else would he post it on the Renault Sport forum and ask everyone to post it on as many car forums as possible.

Mmmm maybe you're right. It's not my style to ask people for money either, and I don't think it's right but I do understand how gutted he is.

J

Jim NM

I feel for you mate! The person(s) who done this need to be caught and made an example of.
Dismemberment is the way forward:evil:

the car needs wiring up to the mains ,so if they come back they,ll get fried.any qeustions off the old bill (act of god)funny thing that lightning.

wigstar1 said:
It was parked in a parking area just outside my house,

But i have a plan. This is worth a try!

Please, please, please can you post this link on as many Car Forums as you can ASAP! Listing is only up for 10 days.

Thanks for all you help and comments guys! I'll keep you all updated with progress.

Sad story, and I am very sorry for you mate but that seems to be life these days :(
I would NEVER leave my V6 on my driveway over night, let alone outside my house?, risking far to much.....if you can not garage it maybe you should sell it rather than ask OTHER people to pay for something you can not afford yourself?

Simon