ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS, traction control and serv light

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I know this is a common problem, iv changed all sensors even the foot brake one and its still doing it. If i put it on an RStuner and wipe codes the ABS light goes off. If i test the ABS it works but the TC light stays on. Iv have all wires out and checked etc too. Anyone got any more ideas?? iv searched on here and found nothing mostly saying brake sensor.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
^ do that.

Dont you need to drive it a fair distance to clear it?

You're looking for cracks in them, not dirt!

Even the smallest crack will make the ABS spack.
The ABS works when you reset the computer the traction control never works. Had the rings off yesterday and couldnt find anything

M

mini-valver

Get it plugged in properly then and have a look into the TC system. Never used an RSTuner but imagine its quite crude as a diagnostic device.

Get it plugged in properly then and have a look into the TC system. Never used an RSTuner but imagine its quite crude as a diagnostic device.
Dint use a RSTuner mate had it on full diagnostics came up with 3 faults 2 were connection he ran the test on the connections and abs and it worked.

M

mini-valver

Ran the test? DO you mean he cleared the faults?

You need to know what the fault codes were and I'll have a look on Autodata on tuesday.

Ran the test? DO you mean he cleared the faults?

You need to know what the fault codes were and I'll have a look on Autodata on tuesday.
He cleared faults ye but ran a test to see if the abs was working. I find out tomorrow what the fault code was for TC. I'm thinking there is a problem with the ECU the fuel pump and rad fan stay on all the time too. Fan runs on for 20 mins after switch off too