ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Nightmare

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

As anyone will know whos drove in the snow/slush covered roads today, the ABS makes an apperance. I own a 16v phase 2 and the brake system works on slippy surfaces (doesnt lock up) but it makes a dreadfull sound and the brake pedal feels like ur pushing a cog down (nasty vibration anyway). :mad:

When its kicked in on dry surfaces at low speeds its dangerous and cant stop the car. Anyones ABS feel the same? Is it a problam? :cry:

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Well if its surposed to sound like a spring flexing then my springs rusted, cracked, stuck and basically mailto:f*%@$d">f*%@$d. :(

Mikey16vClio, I think this sounds a similar problem to my fiances Laguna - Do a search with "ABS WARNING LAMP" in the title - I posted a reply to someone elses problem along these lines a few weeks back.

THE BOZ