ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs came on

White ds3
i was driving home from work today only just set of and i noticed my abs light came on and the service light i turned the engine of and bck on it didnt come back on.

my abs does work as i tested them on the way home. any one know what this might be?

172 Race Car
iirc there is a common (ish) problem with a switch on the 182's. might be the brake pedal.

Dont quote me tho

It's A Reno
Mine did this a few years ago. It started and then happened about every 30 miles. :S
Turned out to be one of the rear sensor wires that had worn through.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Does your car have ESP ?

The light sometimes comes on when you lose traction for a split second - nothing to worry about ( ice maybe ? )

Mk2 Clio 1.6
this happened to mine literally 4 weeks ago!! jacked it up and the gator that holds the grease had burst, so there was lots of grease over the abs sensor!!

could possibly be the same.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
pedal sensor usually, i had an old fault on the ecu which caused this for me. Plugged it into a diagnostic machine and cleared it- no problems since

Clio Sport 172
Dunno if its relevent but thaught the info might be usefull to someone. Just got a price from renault for front (Dunno if the back are the same or different) wheel speed senser for 2000/x 172, 50 quid ish

i got the same warning lights this morning but the ESP came on too?

same issue or could it be somthing else?