ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Newbie..kinda.

BMW 118D Msport.
Hey, joined here a while ago when i first passed my test because i was getting a 172cup but then after about 3hours on the phone to the insurence on the morning i was getting the car they bumped there price up £2000. So here i am now finally got myself a 172cup after 7 other cars!

Cheers, Doug.

BMW 118D Msport.
Its BF03 CKj. Ermm standard apart from some chrome lights that are coming off asap as i got new ones from overton today along with a 182 manifold for £50! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good move! How do you find it over the 106?

Mind the 182 mani isn't a straight swap...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Link pipe from Mani back to the current centre section. It's a nightmare tbh! For minimal gains...(Sorry to piss on your bonfire sir!)

BMW 118D Msport.
lol meeh i'll cross that bridge when it comes to fitting it! haha
any ideas on exhaust systems and induction kits?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeh, My old one.

IMG_9978.jpg

ITG Maxogen & K-tec Stealth. Although i'm not a fan of the revised one...doesn't sound as nice.

Sorry to hyjack your thread but best chance to get answeres from guys up here, question is where the best place around aberdeen area to get aux/cam bekts done taking into account price and standard of work done....cheers

BMW 118D Msport.
Sorry to hyjack your thread but best chance to get answeres from guys up here, question is where the best place around aberdeen area to get aux/cam bekts done taking into account price and standard of work done....cheers

I use wallace performance for most of my cars...there good and not bad prices ethier.

R27, Deep Black
I live in cove mate..usaully found going about the city centre at nights tho. If you drive about aberdeen you've prob seen me in my old 106 GTi.
Red With Carbon boot and bonnet?

Hey mate! Welcome to the forums!

I spoke to you a year or so ago when i was wi my mate johnny fraser?
Hows things?

R27, Deep Black
Im nae bad, how you liken the clio?
Big change from the 106?

Johnny Fraser used to drive a gold pug 306 diesel, now got a leon cupra.
It was up at duthie park some night.

Anybody know if theres any meets soon? i red about a few but cant find them on the forums any more.

BMW 118D Msport.
Im nae bad, how you liken the clio?
Big change from the 106?

Johnny Fraser used to drive a gold pug 306 diesel, now got a leon cupra.
It was up at duthie park some night.

Anybody know if theres any meets soon? i red about a few but cant find them on the forums any more.

aww johnny 5 lol.
lol i miss the power of the 106 but the cilo is better to drive.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I live in cove mate..usaully found going about the city centre at nights tho. If you drive about aberdeen you've prob seen me in my old 106 GTi.
Red With Carbon boot and bonnet?

I loved that 106. Was one of my favs in the deen!

Spoken to you before but hi anyways :)