ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Cliosport owners!

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Anyone keen to meet and nerd out?

I've had my 182 since 2010 and REALLY want to meet with fellow owners. Can we make it happen?

Ben

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Yer I'd be up for this. Its been tried before but never seems to happen! Since sold my clio and moved to the mx5.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Sweet, can we get this happening then? No mates that are into cars. Would love to meet some local owners.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Think we just need to put a time and place up and go from there. We've tried before and had alot of people keen but nothing has come about.

What would people want to do? Just meet and chat, get food or a little drive?

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Think we just need to put a date and place up and go from there. Tried sorting stuff in Aberdeen before get alot of response but nothing planned.

What would people want to do? Meet for chat/photos, food or a little drive?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I am happy to go for a chat, some photos and food. Not keen on a drive, sometimes they get out of hand and I'm not up for that (Once bitten twice shy).

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeah the 197 guys were all nice. A guy turned up from Elgin with a 170bhp twingo and gave me a shot of it. I didn't even know the guys name!

A meet, food and chat sounds good. I have to agree with jamie that drives can get a bit out of hand sometimes.

Definitely need to get time and place set, then people can add their names for it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
How about some time in October? A few weeks notice for all - perhaps spread it about on 197/ct etc.

somewhere on the harbour would be good for pictures and close to the beach for food? Other places for a few decent pics maybe stoney castle?

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Beach is good! Where? Burger King car park? Sheltered a bit, if the wind is howling, which no doubt it will be!

H

HickiN

I would be keen for this... been on the forums for a while and never actually met anyone!

I'm not sure if i would be about that weekend, but if i am, i would definitely pop along for food :) (any other weekend suits)

Let me know!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - mid to late afternoon. Have light for pictures and means it is easier perhaps to fit in food. 2/3 o clock? Keen to go somewhere decent for pics - think the harbour maybe a shout. If people want empty car parks - by the aecc has a number of places you can go.