ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aberdeen clio's

V6 Exige, GTR R35
im up in aberdeen a lot mate - well Banchory, my folks live up there and i use there garage a lot......

i used to go to skool in banchory (sh*t hole). do u ever go down to the beach?, theres a few mrk ones and a few new clios going about.

ST
AJRMOTORSPORT goes down the beach all the time, (pink mk2 172) he usually walks around the car like he's in max power wi a tiny skirt on n no panties....lovely....

V6 Exige, GTR R35
yeah have passed the beach now and again - only to get a few glares!!!

never went to school in banchory so cant comment on that - but what ive seen seems like a quite place!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
up in aberdeen occasionally, but more often of late due to imminent wedding in the area

silver mk2 172 53 plate

cup 172 mk2 + Scooby
I'm also in Aberdeen ( Cove ) blue 172 cup , plenty Clio's here ! tidy 172 full fat across the road , mint w reg 172 up the street .

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I kick about occasionally.. like too and from work and too and from asda's! lol
and maybe even roond the beach if i feel "special"

Ph2 172
im 30 miles north of town, still go for a cruise there now n again. got a `95 Naples Valver.
if ur wanderin sandshrew, im the Naples Valver Man from the MS forum :cool:

1.2 16V Dynamique
I bide from Dunfermline but at Uni in Aberdeen. I've been down the boulevard to watch the cars at the Beach Ballroom. I've got a factory standard Clio. Seen some nice cars down there (and some REALLY dodgy ones! lol)

Richard (scotty-rich)

Renaultsport 197
Yeh rite Dave!! Ur always down there eagerly chating up the young ens!! You should know better son ;)

Renaultsport 197
Yeh, I'm in Aberdeen alot so you may see me in silver 172 driving like a grandad!! But living up Banff way if anyone else is in that region??

Black Beauty
Lived in Abdeen for past 5 years but just moved out to the quiet Culter just outside town. 55plate all black baby.