ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abercrombie.com

182 RB FF
Hey people,

Trying to access the Abercrombie US site but it redirects you to the UK site. I've had a google search and theres no answers they say to use a us proxy and Ive tried multiple sites at least 10 but all get me to the homepage but no further. As soon as you click on men an error message comes up.

Just wondered if anybody knows a work around for this and if not whether somebody wants a little project to work on? ;)

Thanks

182 RB FF
Even if you get on, they wont ship to a UK address..

No I know that mate. Im going New York next week and wanted to have a quick look at what they have before I go. I've looked at Hollistor already but just wanted to check the Abercrombie site.

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
I tried numerous times to get around it using different proxy servers etc...gets as far as the entry screen then throws the UK website up.

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
Even if you get on, they wont ship to a UK address..

No I know that mate. Im going New York next week and wanted to have a quick look at what they have before I go. I've looked at Hollistor already but just wanted to check the Abercrombie site.

Good luck with getting into the store then :) Plan in a whole day. When I was there, there was a queue around the block. Didnt bother then.

182 RB FF

Good luck with getting into the store then :) Plan in a whole day. When I was there, there was a queue around the block. Didnt bother then.

What into Abercrombie? I won't use the 5th avenue store anyway, I'll use a few of the smaller stores that i've used before, never a que and you get a fit bird in a bikini to welcome you!! ;)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What is this? Is it an expensive brand name? I see alot of students wearing it, Usually says Abercrombie & Fitch???

I thought it was cheapo student wear?

RB 182
What is this? Is it an expensive brand name? I see alot of students wearing it, Usually says Abercrombie & Fitch???

I thought it was cheapo student wear?

It's like casual wear for Yanks over there, it's more of a brand over here becasue of the look and that you can only get it in America... It was only meant to be registered for U.S sales, has since changed a little...

The store in Hollywood is one of the best i've ever been to! Had 3 floors and the air con was pumped with the A&F Fierce cologne :eek: The women and men that work there are pretty much models most of the time. They higher them from an agency to act as normal staff... All part of the American "perfect" image they want to set... There was even a sale section in the Hollywood store, last seasons clothing for as little as $12!! I bought a nice thick hoody for $25 and baseball cap for $15... both top notch!

I always end up spending at least £350 when I venture to the states :S