ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abarth pics

Swift Sport
Bit of a bump!

I've started looking at these now, I'm having a go in one on Monday. I know there are 'better' cars out there, but these seem really special IMO.

Funnily enough, me too.

I got cut up by one the other day and rather than exploding in impotent rage I thought 'wow, they actually look pretty cool'. Probably going to do the 50/50 deal in august.

Clio 172
What colour is this called again? I THINK the girlfriends TwinAir is the same colour, absolutely gorgeous.

14.5k for a boggo abarth, half down now, half down in two years time at 0%apr.

These things hold their value so well that 10 plate ones with average milage are going for 11k+, so to make the mental leap up to a new one isnt much of a stretch.

Ive got about 9k to spend on a car, including a 1k p/ex for the 172. I dont usually buy cars outright, but the cost of ownership is so low over two years that its really tempting me.

Im trying to lower ongoing costs (fuel, tax, insurance) and have been looking at every car in the class. Its come down to either a 10 plate twingo or this and the abarth is just nudging it. Although I could buy the twingo outright...

Anyway - TL;DR http://www.abarth-uk.com/50-50/

Swift Sport
14.5k for a boggo abarth, half down now, half down in two years time at 0%apr.

These things hold their value so well that 10 plate ones with average milage are going for 11k+, so to make the mental leap up to a new one isnt much of a stretch.

Ive got about 9k to spend on a car, including a 1k p/ex for the 172. I dont usually buy cars outright, but the cost of ownership is so low over two years that its really tempting me.

Im trying to lower ongoing costs (fuel, tax, insurance) and have been looking at every car in the class. Its come down to either a 10 plate twingo or this and the abarth is just nudging it. Although I could buy the twingo outright...

Anyway - TL;DR http://www.abarth-uk.com/50-50/

I'll have a read, sounds pretty good cheers :).