ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Vehicles Thread.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
a couple of mates bought a house and there was some land with a shed/garage that for some reason wasnt sold with the house, so after a year we thought we'd have a look and what do we find? a bmw bubble car abit rusty but save-able, so long story short we stole it and its now in cheltenham .lol the shed since then has blown down anyway and the neighbours said the old man died whos it was so it would of just stayed there forever.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
RS200-05.jpg

Jesus wept, heavily.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Visited Oradour-sur-Glane, France in 2008, took some pics.

'Oradour-sur-Glane is a commune in the Haute-Vienne department in the Limousin region in west-central France.
The original village was destroyed on 10 June 1944, when 642 of its inhabitants, including women and children, were massacred by a German Waffen-SS company. A new village was built after the war on a nearby site and the original has been maintained as a memorial.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane

More here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7903166@N03/tags/oradourjune08/

Been here, very very eery, but amazing at the same time.

Rb 182
Not up to the standard of stuff on here already but a old volvo thats been sitting in the yard for 5 years or so.

DSC00036.jpg

Now dug out today to head for the brakers.

The other ones a 1936 albion. It was restored a few years ago along with the old massy ferguson (also restored) that sits on top of it. It's no being "dry stored" at the side of one of the sheds. Probably worth a few quid.

DSC00037.jpg

Phase 1 172
this thread has left me sick to my stomach!! im litterally left shocked and wanting other peoples scrap!

this thread has left me sick to my stomach!! im litterally left shocked and wanting other peoples scrap!

i feel exactly the same, and am deeply saddened that the owners could do such things, there are so many nice cars there!

if i knew of an awesome one near me, i would definitely apply for ownership! :)

clio 182
The abandoned garage closer to the begining of this thread with the astras etc iirc its in swadlincote as i have been told about this before.