ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Vehicles Thread.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is at work, was in a shed outside one of the offices for the last 10 years or so because the owner (who used to work for us) died.

For some reason it was removed from the shed the other week and has sat outside since :( Guys at work say they are worthless, seems a shame.

8635ed28.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
gp_20090520344%20(1).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(10).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(11).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(2).jpg

gp_20090520344.jpg

gp_20090520344%20(9).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(8).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(7).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(6).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(4).jpg

gp_20090520344%20(3).jpg

knob springs to mind

Attachments

• gp_20090520344%20(1).jpg
    gp_20090520344%20(1).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 229

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
How the hell do you accumulate that many Cosworths???? Gotta be some serious money in that garden :eek:

What a f**king waste!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
that man is the soul reason cosworths are so expensive! He's taken the majority off the market!

He owns a cosworth tuning/braking company, he cant fit them all in his workshop, they arnt left to rot, come are for braking, some for fixing, its been all over passion ford every other day for the last year!
i thinks its sweden or norway? its also a prime example of how google streetview can be bad, people can easily locate a place like this guys house and go and f**k his s**t up.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Fair enough, but you would have thought that he'd try to keep them on a dryer surface other than grass :S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He owns a cosworth tuning/braking company, he cant fit them all in his workshop, they arnt left to rot, come are for braking, some for fixing, its been all over passion ford every other day for the last year!
i thinks its sweden or norway? its also a prime example of how google streetview can be bad, people can easily locate a place like this guys house and go and f**k his s**t up.

The ones with mould on have been there for years! My vans been under 3 trees for 18 months and hasn't got that much tree sap on it!!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
There is a Ford Anglia parked up in a shed on a farm down the lane from the farm my dad grew up on in Ireland. Next time im back there I will grab a pic.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
WTF!! Why would you just leave this????

More money that they know what to do with, that car is the equivalent of a over metro for some of the rich f*****s in the far east.

My mate went to Dubai and went for a 4x4 trip across the deserts and he said he saw all sort of high value cars just abandoned in the desert.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
More money that they know what to do with, that car is the equivalent of a over metro for some of the rich f*****s in the far east.

My mate went to Dubai and went for a 4x4 trip across the deserts and he said he saw all sort of high value cars just abandoned in the desert.

Thats what happens when a westerner is about to go bankrupt (jailable offence over there). S they park up their Supercars, and get on the first flight back to England!!

Go cry to your momma!
My old man told me that Daniel - even missing a payment is jailable apparently..

He said you'll drive up to the airport and as you're approaching, there are quite a few abandoned exotics :(

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Some pics from my holiday back in July.

These were in South Belgium...

4801579372_6d53103f6a_o.png

4800948261_14d001a989_o.png

4800949431_8a5260375f_o.png

4801582626_86d3038872_o.png

4801584244_c470635fa3_o.png

I could have spent hours in there but the farmer/owner is notorious for threatening violence to trespassers!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Forgotten Fiat garage.

This dealership was unearthed last year...

Theres quite alot of brand new, never registered cars there, mainly Fiats.

The owner went from being a Fiat car dealer to an Iveco commercial dealer & just left all the new, used & part exchanged cars where they were!

The owner then died & the son inherited the 200 or so cars last year (2008)

A dream situation!

He has been selling most of them, but the new unregistered cars cant be registered in Denmark (where the dealer is) due to them not meeting current emmissions etc regulations so will either be exported or go into private collections.

Mindblowing...
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Link

Suzuki Jimny
I've read that the Jag at the top of the page wasn't abandoned, they knocked a building down next to it and it's simply covered in dust. :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've read that the Jag at the top of the page wasn't abandoned, they knocked a building down next to it and it's simply covered in dust. :)

The proper story is on piston head. It got dusty while waiting for work to be done on it. The owner has neglected it though.