ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aaaaahhhhh dent in my bonnet

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

me being a dickhead never closed my bonnet properly so pushed down on it to close and have now dented it, not noticable bit i know its there, where can i get this sorted, renault wanna charge a fortune

Ive pushed mine in a couple of times and shat myself as I thought the dent might not pop back but it did by itself, I now always drop it from about 6-8 inches to close it.

ClioWilliams Mk2

:) If you live in the Suffolk Essex area give Dent Doctor a call [01473 820255] I work for them and if its possible to sort out well do it at a fraction of the price of the bodyshops- Ask for Pat- can also do w/screen chips/scratched paintwork/scuffed bumpers etc etc.

I had this as well when a friend of mine closed my bonnet. These bonnets are made of thin paper!

i normally never close it by pressing on the middle raised up bit.

Had a Clio 1.2 courtesy car today and noticed that the bonnet is of a thicker (or different) material. Way more dent resistant then the bonnet on my 182. Guess theyre saving weight or something.

Mazda MX5 1.8

if u have to push it close just put ur fore arms across (so hands meet over the middle bit) so it spreads the pressure but makes u dirty!

never had a problem doing it that way

but just dropping it is easier.....