ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A work in progress...PIC HEAVY

VaVa
Lol that c**t hated me, weed smoking toerag!

Nah... he always loved you iirc. Just had a funny way of showing it.

Laingo is to Lagerlout what Clark Kent is to Superman TBH lol!

Joking aside, this looks a really proper job dude. Hope it makes plenty big horses!

M

mini-valver

Yeah varied RPM and some load. Go up banks in 3rd at about 30-40mpgh etc. You dont want to be doing full throttle though!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Sweet! When I get my new car I may not even drive the clio :( could take 3 years to run in!

ITB'd MK1
Guy at the builders said I have to labour it or somthing? mixed roads too

yup, engine braking, snap open and shut throttle at low rpm, over run. All good for bedding in the rings. Of course it can be done on the dyno in just a couple of hours (broken up over a day or so) thats what we do on fresh engines

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
wiring fun..got the fuel rail on too

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
got the b**ch running, me + bob = legend.

excuse the messy wiring it will be neat as f**k when done, just need to get it running as its been completely re-wired due to removing the renault ECU!!!!

heres the vid;

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvJZAAKTkvg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvJZAAKTkvg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
the rattle isnt the engine btw, it was the spring vibrating on the shock as there loose lol.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
s**t! lol i tried to call you the other night but it went to vodaphone answer!

Its yours as my rad is too big to get the lines past

172//Crap Micra//Bus
That's awesome. <3 the ITB's!! Wish I knew what I was doing... and had the money too LOL!! Good work matey.