ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A trip to k-tec

clio 182 cup
I bought some goodies from k-tec today i got it lowerd on apex springs got a itg induction kit carbon fiber engine cover,ecu remaped and front and rear strut brace lots of photos enjoy
Photo-0012.jpg

Photo-0013.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0020_1.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023_1.jpg

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Nice mate! notice much difference after the remap? getting mine done this week hopefully.... Not by K-tec though.

A

amitshah1990

nice mate, where did you get your springs from. Are they a 60mm drop? Do you mind if i ask how much?

clio 182 cup
Nice mate! notice much difference after the remap? getting mine done this week hopefully.... Not by K-tec though.
I could notice the diffrence staight away it revs a bit further, pulls better in 4th and 5th i think. I do love it though:)

Looks nice, i'm liking the engine bay a lot:) Being critical, the only thing I don't like are the rear tints, they look really dark to me.

Silvervisions needed too ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Niiice, everyone loves a good shopping spree! Liking under the bonnet too, although I must confess, although I understand the possible benefits of the rear strut brace, I'm not a huge fan of the looks. I think I'd have preferred it had it been black, ditto the front one. But then, it's not my car so it doesn't matter hehe :)

White APE
Looks sweet as mate. Not seen you on the roads lately!

Looks nice, i'm liking the engine bay a lot:) Being critical, the only thing I don't like are the rear tints, they look really dark to me.

Silvervisions needed too ;)

Yes, them tints are a tad dark. I couldnt see him in the drivers seat when i was along side him. lol

C

Cupster

Couldnt you stretch to some silvervisions? tut tut, lol

I have 30mm apex's, they give a nice drop didn't notice any difference in handling though really.

Smart