ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A trio of Clios (excuse the pun!)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Just a few pics of our family of Clio's

Mine is the one in the back corner getting some coilovers fitted (Birthday prezzie :star:)
Brothers is the other cup on his freshly purchased 2118's :cool:
And the 197 is the mothers.

P1010268.jpg

P1010269.jpg

P1010272.jpg

P1010274.jpg

P1010270.jpg

Better pics of the two Cups to follow.

Matt

Clio 172
All of them looking very nice mate, This as what are drive looks like, my mum has a 172, i have a 172, and my brother has 182 ahaha !!.

Keep up the good work !

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
All of them looking very nice mate, This as what are drive looks like, my mum has a 172, i have a 172, and my brother has 182 ahaha !!.

Keep up the good work !

Cheers mate. were just keeping the renault tradition going :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nice collection.... Is that an Reliant Scimitar SE5a tucked away in the garage behind the BMW?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Nice collection.... Is that an Reliant Scimitar SE5a tucked away in the garage behind the BMW?

Nearly mate, it's a SE6b. My dads pride and joy (even though it's brown lol) Well spotted though :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I have a little bit of a soft spot for the Reliant Scimitar for some reason :S Chuck a picture up of it.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Do you work for reno! :|

Your family sure likes that blue as well...

Not at all lol, Myself and my mum have had 3 clio's each, keep coming back to them :S And my bro has entered the fold. For the money you can't get a better car imo.

And the blue ones are faster aint they? :rasp:

what a driveway!

Cheers

I have a little bit of a soft spot for the Reliant Scimitar for some reason :S Chuck a picture up of it.

I'll try and find one for you :). I'm not a big fan of it myself. Trying to get him to change it for something else but as he's had it so long he's got attached.