ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A quick few roadside pics of rb & bg 182's

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Spur of the moment stuff but hooked up for a quick few mins with toms_clio on way home to get a few pics and a quick catch.

The cars arent clean as it wasnt planned but seen as i had my cam in the car we though why not. Nothing special but here you go :)

I.gif

F.gif

G.gif

E.gif

C.gif

D.gif

B.gif

H.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I f**king love 2118's. They are so awesome on those little cars. Just superb. Both of them.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Love RB 182's, best colour. But I'm not feeling the 2118's as much as I do on the black one, the black one really suits em.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I agree. They look good with the matching wilwoods and lows :) (although you can't see either brakes)

We keep saying well both hook up when both free for a little photoshoot but were alway both busy, so this is the best we can do for the time being lol although watch this space......

rstuned 182ff bg
i nearlly bought that rb, i phoned a lad up called george from leicester, but i missed it by 30 mins, so i ended up buying another
cs members ( needster's) BG from durham, 3 hours on the train, and about 1 hour 20 mins back home , lol

nice pic's though mark,

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
lovely pics mark but ive tried to save them and they go funny:sleepy:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
They both look awesome but Fu*ck me that BG is stunning! perfect car imo.

I seen a low gordini twingo with 2118's and it actually really suited the wheels!

RS2'd Trophy
FULL OF WANT!!! both look incredible! at CS saturday can all three of us park next to each other? a BG,RB& trophy all with anthracite 2118's!!! would look incredible.