ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a quick blast? In this? Well if you insist..

Clio 172 Cup
drove a 360 round Silverstone South Circuit a couple of years ago & was surprised at how heavy it felt, slid around quite a lot too. Was surprised to win fastest driver of our group so there must have been some muppets there! Being paddleshift deffo made life easier on track but WHY would you buy an auto Ferrari for road use

Coupe/Defender V8
It's a difficult one especially with the 430 for me as I prefer a manual as such but the gated gearbox isn't great and takes some getting used to

Evo 5 RS
New username for those who didn't realise. (Formally Saltyhair81)

Quick update this week - we've got this till Wednesday. It's the 599GTB. Same engine as the Enzo. 0-60 in 3.7 seconds and 100 in just over 8

Only done about 10 miles in it and it keeps raining but it's a lot more composed than I thought it would be. Gave it a once over with super suds (rude not to) and it's looking a bit better

crappy phone pics don't do it justice - the silver has a perly blue tinge to it in proper light and looks stunning. Some twunt has still curbed the wheels on it however (Although it is a huge lump of a car)

Last edited:
  320d
I love Ferrari's. I've driven a 355 and it was awesome. Nothing compared to the new ones, the paddle shift was terrible but they're just such a special car. Possibly i'd enjoy a newer one less because they're too refined, albeit probably not.