ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a quick blast? In this? Well if you insist..

Coupe/Defender V8
peeekaboooooooo Drove a few miles in it today - whilst trying to retain my excrement..not because it's fast or anything -stomach bugs are a right ball ache.

But fast it definitely is LOL. I'll have more pics on Thursday :D ..and vids

..hehe...it says launch...

182+1.5DCI+S2000
29042010058.jpg

06052010061.jpg

29042010059.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Such a fugly car..a fiat coupe has better lines IMO haha! Some astra owner has swapped his wheels for Vxr halfords specials too..

Coupe/Defender V8
corporate package we've got going at the moment (care to take a guess how much it cost my boss?), and there is quite a hefty line-up from here till the end of July...

What i'm trying to say is I'll be raping it to get as many pics/vids of me flat out in a car that costs more than....me

Coupe/Defender V8
Dunno where I'd even start with this to be honest. The torque is out of this world

Steering feels like you're lifting air - slight touch of the wheel is all that is needed 90% of the time

The noise on upshift is epic. I'd definitely go for the hard top if I was in the market for one - although as far as a GT car goes it's not great.tiny tiny boot :eek:

I'd still take a 430 over this any day, you sit slightly higher up and the width can be a little daunting at times although jumping straight from a 172 that isn't surprising.

Gearbox is by far the best part. 7 gears on the f1 box. You only have to blip the flap a tiny bit and it shifts up instantly - although if you take it out of auto it drinks petrol like you wouldn't believe.

truly amazing experience though - if you want it to last longer than 2 days you'd have to fork out 165,000 though. *wipes brow*

bye bye fezza :( maybe we'll meet again some day - unlikely

back to the s**t box

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4iy069RfE8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4iy069RfE8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Salty .. just epic. You realise nothing will ever compare......

I predict a "my Ph1/brother/mother/house/non-vital organs up for sale to fund my new *generic-exotica*" within a month :rasp:

Who the fcuk is this, Mr Soft??

LMFAO !

He looks like he needs the pink panther theme to sneak around to !

Coupe/Defender V8
Salty .. just epic. You realise nothing will ever compare......

I predict a "my Ph1/brother/mother/house/non-vital organs up for sale to fund my new *generic-exotica*" within a month :rasp:

LMFAO !

He looks like he needs the pink panther theme to sneak around to !

what do you expect he's from Europe lol

I dunno that italia 458 might compare ;)

Coupe/Defender V8
one of the coolest things is if you leave it in auto (which you should if you want to get further than 5 mother fcking yards) you get to about 40mph and it's in 7th gear...wtf is it broken

Coupe/Defender V8
aren't you the geeza with the really nice meg? Don't come it son, have you not seen what I'm driving lol ;)

It ain't no fezza. That is quite clear

lol, nice?! no its a fcuking nail fella! ferraris are growing on me more n more i hate to admit!

tbh the ferrari boys in lemans loved the meg though, mind u they were probably laughing at me behind my back knowing my luck.

and yes ive seen your 'interesting updates' ;)

Coupe/Defender V8
say no more, say no more. For there is no need lol

You can't beat a fezza tbh, certainly better than those shitty Nissans that certain really persistent people drive