ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A productive morning in the office clio pics

172 cup
Got called into work today to man the office and was all alone so thought my car could do with a clean and seems as i haven't posted any pictures on here yet i thought i would take some. So..... What do you think???

SNC00034.jpg

SNC00038.jpg

SNC00033.jpg

SNC00037.jpg

SNC00030.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
lol at the 2 splitters, take of the second one and keep original mate!

Body looks mint!

172 cup
that is a new mount on the exhaust! Think its time for a trip to the my local custom exhaust place (infinity) it get it lifted lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Is it just me or is the front end a real mess.. ie none of the panels line up!

Side strips could do with matching the body, Looked a lot better when another member on his re colour coded them.

As said 2nd splitter could do with coming off, And exhuast meeting the recess.

But the paint looks immaculate, V nice.

J03

MX5 1.8
splitters look ghey.... lol cupra or just the normal one wil do nicely...
other than that wheres the bullets?

and the badge awel?? they being sprayed?

ooops just read your post yellow.. interesting

Z4
No offence, but I don't like anything you've done to it, it's not been improved upon at all!

The exhaust looks chav, I don't like the plate, and the cupra r splitter bumming the cup splitter is not a good look either.

Standard looks 10 x better

Astra SRI/ Hornet
n841645354_5210590_9657.jpg

just thought id show ya the painted side strips as ive just done mine, makes a difference. i would take that splitter off aswell, unless you really like it then f**k what any1 else thinks.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice car, can't comment much on the front end without seing it in the flesh but the pics do make it look a lil-bit "wonky" (few gaps around the headlights)
Might just be the pics though - who knows.

The reg is nice, would look mint in standard font without the Renault crest - once again that's just my honest opinion

Keep it mint :)

172 cup
To be honest the car is how i brought it, I did pop to the body shop earlier and enquired about the gaps, after some investigation the reason for the gaps around the headlights is because the bonnet has dropped on the back, so its getting adjusted tomorrow and all will be good.

Thanks for all your comments good and bad, There are things i am gonna change and some things i'm not but each car is done to the owners liking, some people may like it some people may not, But then if we all done things to please other peoples liking then we would all drive the same thing and baa quite alot!!!!

Have read to many threads on here with people slating cars, its each to their own at the end of the day so.

S4 Avant
Very nice, but remove the cupra r splitter, it looks daft.

Once everything is straightened up it will all be good.

(your plates illegal aswell, not cool)

clio 182 sport
same as most of the guys the front en looks cheap the way youve got the splitters exhaust does not look right. get it sorted m8 because thats one smart motor.

Integra Type-R DC2
LOL at this thread. Nobody new will ever show there car on here after this.

"Are those panels wonkey?"
"Looks like its been in a crash..."
"OMGz those splitters are ghey"

Yey for CS.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
I like everything bar the splitters, so mentioned take of the Seat one and it looks great.

As you have said though each to their own and I have had quite a few comments about my spoiler, angle eyes and stripes, but I like them and they keep the car unique. If you like everything thats been done, leave it as it is and enjoy!

200 Gordini
LOL at this thread. Nobody new will ever show there car on here after this.

"Are those panels wonkey?"
"Looks like its been in a crash..."
"OMGz those splitters are ghey"

Yey for CS.

GO team!

Just have one splitter though mate