ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Point In The Right Direction?

Clio Mk1
Hi! I have recently bought myself an L reg clio Liberte (its a 1.2 petrol) for £85. Its my first ever car as i am 17, and i am about to pass my driving test tomorrow with any luck! :D

But anyway, it is still bog standard, and i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to make it look nice-ish?

I recently bought some wheel trims for it, as i am on a bit of a budget, being a poor student and all! lol

It has just flown through an MOT the other day, so its perfect in that sense, but the black trim on the outside has faded to a gray (best stuff to get it back?) and i am about to start saving for an induction kit for it.

Also, it has lost a bit of shine over the 13 years, but the paint work is otherwise perfect, any advice on how to get that shine back?

Any advice, comments or help would be very much appreciated!! :)

VW ....
welcome m8 & aye post some pics up !

have a look in the detailing section for what will bring your paint & trim back up .

& good luck tomorrow !

Clio Mk1
Ok, thanks guys, will go and take some pics of it tomorrow for you all, when i go out for my first drive in it! :D

Thanks for the luck 172!

clio 182 black /gold
Hello welcome and good luck. Best bet is a few layers of polish and colour code the grey bits.